Monday, November 2, 2015

Quiet Book 2014

I am back....from what I do not know.  I cannot believe that two years have passed since I last posted something.  Where does time go.  I have taken a break from being creative.  Making a few cards.  Doing crafts with the grand-kids. 
A friend of mine just had her first grandbaby girl.  She asked if I would consider making a quiet book.  I have thought about it and even considered a quiet quilt.  Finally I decided on a book.  My inspiration came from a little doll I found.


There is Velcro behind doll and kitty to anchor on front of book



I thought about what I could do.  I thought of a little girls room, with a bed and a wardrobe with her favorite dress up clothes.








Here she is in her little bed all covered up with her little cat friend.  In the wardrobe is a boa, a tiara and a dressy dress.






Next it is bath time complete with towel to dry off after her bath.







Last but not least are the final two pages.  I thought of a garden.  All little girls love flowers and animals to play with.  There are rabbits with carrots and some flowers that will button on and off and the flowers can be stored in the flower pot.  This should keep those little fingers busy.  It was a fun project for me to brainstorm and see come to life on these pages for hours of play and imagination.












No comments:

Post a Comment