Monday, November 2, 2015

An Eye For Beauty

I have an eye for seeing things in a special way and capturing them in pictures to enjoy for a long time.  We have traveled so many places and I always carry my camera.  I have gone from a 35mm to a Canon Pocket camera to using my Smartphone.  I would like to share some of my photos with you.  I love to see other peoples photos and it always brightens my day.  Enjoy!


                                                         San Juan Capistrano, California




This is my home in Virginia.  God' country.







My garden



















Our mountain house in Saluda, NC








This is a church we use to attend.  I was asked to decorate the altar for fall.


Arizona













Coast of Virginia






New York State



                                                                My collection of door knobs




A friend's garden


  

Our log cabin brought down from Va to SC and reconstructed




Massachusetts








I hope you have enjoyed these pictures.  So many are my favorites.  I can remember where I was each time I took the photo.  Get out, take pictures and treasure the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment