Monday, November 9, 2015

Handmade Cards

Yes, I can make cards too!  I have tried a lot of things and I really enjoy making cards.  They are a quick finished project.  I have used my photographs, my drawings and have even personalized note cards for other people.  I made a series of note cards to sell in a shop in Charleston, SC.  I wanted to make something different and to expound on a subject that was a little different.  I studied the Gullah culture and designed the following cards.  A little history is inside each card and the outside of the card is embellished with 3 D things like beads, rings, and the head dress is folded paper.  Take a look!












A few other cards I have drawn as a SC State Symbols series





More I have made.  I like to be original when I can.







 Make some cards of your own using what you have and think about what you want that card to mean to the receiver!  Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment