Monday, November 2, 2015

Table Top Decorating Ideas

I have been called on at church to help decorate a few times as well as teach a creative class.  The first big event was our first Women's Conference called "Tip Me Over Lord and Pour Me Out".  It was an all day event with a lovely luncheon provided.  We had sixteen tables that needed decorating.  We used a teapot theme and combined fall since that was the time of year of the event.  It turned out quite beautiful!  Here are a few of the tables.

















We elevated the teapots on  cake stands to raise them up and then used teacups, handkerchiefs, pearls, dollies and dried hydrangea and many other things.  We coordinated napkins and paper placemats to complete the look.



Another project that I was asked to do was teach a class on designing and decorating on a budget.  I went all over my house and came up with items I already had.  Take a look...












It was a fun day and hopefully those who signed up for my class learned some good "do it yourself" ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment