Thursday, November 5, 2015

I love To Paint and Create

I love to draw and paint.  Ever since I was young I have been creating something.  I would like to share some of my art with you.  I have taken some classes and many things I can just vision in my mind.  After many trips to the beach, I bring back memories and pictures that inspire me.  I have also painted some furniture pieces, after all how much art can you just hang around.  I like to think outside the box sometimes.  I hope you enjoy!



These monkeys were part of a wall mural that I painted for a friend in the children's play area.  The idea came from their favorite book.









These next ones are the ones I have framed in my living room and dining room areas











Next comes the furniture I have painted.








                                                Did you know that you can paint clothes?






I hope you have enjoyed these.  I do not consider myself a great accomplished artist.  I just do what I like to do and have these things that I can enjoy everyday and possibly can pass down to someone else.  Be bold and go for it.  Pick up that paint brush and get to creating something!






No comments:

Post a Comment