Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tooth Fairy Pillows

I have just finished another project that I have been wanting to do.  I remember asking myself, where do you put that child's tooth for the tooth fairy to visit during the night and leave some money.  Teeth get lost, fairy forgets to come......anyway when I saw this idea, yes on Pinterest......I decided to try my own!  I picked out some cute fabric, made a pocket and placed a tooth on the pocket.  This is a little different from some I saw.  I stuffed the little tooth slightly and hand-sewed it onto the pocket.  I then went to my sewing machine and stitched around the pocket to attach it to the front fabric panel.  Another idea I had was to add some ribbon to hang the pillow from a door knob or bed post.  I pinned the ribbon inside the back and front piece of fabric and sewed around three sides.  I left the bottom open to stuff a little stuffing inside to make it more like a little pillow.  I then closed the bottom on my machine and trimmed up the threads and the project was finished.  I think they turned out so cute and I think it is a great usable project.








                               Also made some things moms can use like burp cloths and boo boo rice                                                    bags.




No comments:

Post a Comment