Saturday, November 12, 2011

Having so much fun!

I have been burning the candle at both ends as they say and having fun doing it.  I have been excited to try vinyl on glass.  I picked up some glass blocks from Hobby Lobby and away I went.  I had to special order the vinyl because I cannot find any colors at craft stores.  I found a great Cricut Christmas cartridge called Joys of the Season.  It was on sale.  I only buy cartridges if they are on sale and I have tried to limit how many I buy.  Here are some samples of what I have made so far.  I have not decided whether to add the lights inside the block yet.  I love the jingle bells to fill them.







I also have some wine glasses that I have been wanting to change up.  I could add some polka dots....again I have not decided.  I kind of like the plain letter...a little more grown up!



And last but not least, I found this saying on Pinterest and thought I would like to have this on my kitchen counter.  I just went to my computer and typed it on some card stock and mounted in on some scrapbook paper and framed it.  I enjoy it everyday.  I just love this time of the year! 







Get inspired and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blocks and the glasses. Looks like you have been busy! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete